Tuesday 1 March 2011

Aamir Khan Interview about 3 Idiots - shouldn’t has acted in it



































This Monday, in Delhi, During Himani VermaColors of my Rainbow” named book launch,

As per Latest Aamir Khan Interviews, “I shouldn’t have acted in 3 Idiots as in no way do I look like an 18 year old. The only reason I did the film was because it was about education.”

“I was drawn towards stories about education ever since Taare Zameen Par and then 3 Idiots happened. Cinema has the ability to reach out to people and more films upholding this cause should be made.”

"All these issues are linked. I am working with the Women and Children Welfare ministry as well as the UNICEF for the betterment of not well to do kids."

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews about Katrina Kaif, he said that,

"She is a huge star. But no filmmaker has come forward with a proposal to cast us."

0 comments:

Post a Comment